Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Perfect Dip for Potlucks

This is absolutely not related to Halloween at all, but I do have another recipe to share. I have again been sick, otherwise I would have loved to share some fun Halloween themed treat. I do have a tip though! A friend of mine decided to make my Vegan Joys recipe and used mashed sweet potato instead of regular potato and it made the insides a little orange!


Cannellini Herb Spread

2 - 15 oz cans Cannellini Beans
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 Tb Lemon Juice
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Rosemary
½ tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper

Pour the beans into a collander and rinse and drain them. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Great for dipping crackers, chips, vegetables, to use in sandwiches and more.

No comments: