Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cooking Vegan for the Holidays Cooking Class


Try Vegan PDX is hosting a cooking class called Cooking Vegan for the Holidays!  I am teaching the class along with Jess of Get Sconed!  I am super excited about the class since I will be showing how to make a Thanksgiving Gluten Roast and making a pie shell.  Jess will be teaching us to make her Sweet Potato Pie Casserole and the insides for Pecan Pie.  Yum!  We plan to share other traditional foods gone vegan at the end of the class for all to enjoy as well.

The class is Sunday, November 16th and starts at 3pm.  It will take place at Cleveland High School in their home-ec classroom so the class is hands-on!  Cost if $10 in advance and $15 at the door.  If interested, and you know you are, register here.

For those who do not live in the Portland area, I will be sharing the recipe for the Thanksgiving Gluten Roast before Thanksgiving so you will want to watch for that.  


2 comments:

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

I'll be there! : )

Cassidy said...

How fun! I'm sure everyone will benefit from your fab cooking skillz!